Where should the citizen or his/her guardian apply for admission into special or general care institution?

It is necessary to turn the local office of social services agency. The agency will provide the forms for Medical History and Pension Types and Sizes, which should be completed by relevant agencies. The head of the local office of the agency will make the decision for providing care services and submit the decision to the RoA Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs.

Based on decisions received from local offices the Ministry coordinates admission into care institutions.